On the following page, you will find any information about the application as a »Career Changer«.

Persons who have been studying design for at least three semesters university or poly tech in a design program and would like to change their course of study or place of study can be admitted to the Bachelor’s program »Integrated Design« as »Career Changer«. Like all applicants, they take part in  ou application procedure for degree seeking applicants. Information on this procedure can be found here.

There is no lateral entry possible in the Master’s program »Integrated Design Research«