- Since 2010 Professor for Design & Economy at KISD
- 2005 – 2010 Creative Director of Virtual Identity AG. Clients included: Siemens, MAN, Hypo Vereinsbank, Allianz, Daimler. Teaching Assignments at the Free University and HTW Berlin. Several additional Speeches and Publications.
- 2002 – 2005 Doctoral Dissertation on Aesthetics at the Europa Universität Viadrina and New York University.
- 1997 – 2002 Conceptual Designer at Springer & Jacoby, Grey and Metadesign. Creative Director at the Aperto AG. Clients included: Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Volkswgen, Coca Cola. Additional Publications in the Field of Cultural Science.
- 1991 – 1997 Academic Studies in Comparative Literature, Sociology and pedagogy in Bielefeld and Berlin.
Köln International School of Design
+49(0)221 | 8275-3597